Sunday, May 2, 2010

Durch Den Monsun

I had a blast at the concert yesterday!
Though it was raining slightly during the concert, but I had fun!
Here are some of the pictures at the concert!
There are no pictures of Tokio Hotel as my camera phone was not that clear!
So here are some of the sneak peak!
More pictures will be posted when I got them from Jane!


Ame & muah...Cam-whoring!
The dedicated crowd which is lining up to get into the concert.View from where I was standing!

There are actually more pictures from my camera phone..
But there are a lot of cam-whoring pictures instead of the concert pictures!
LOL..
The quality of the concert pictures are really bad too!

Overall of the concert was AWESOME!
I love the performance by Bunk Face!
They were great on stage!
Think they'll make it big someday!

After this concert, I am in love with Tokio Hotel more!
Especially Bill!
He's so graceful on stage!
The way he walked, the way he sang!
Not to mentioned he's super skinny too!
But I think he's hot & sexy in his own way!

Hopefully they'll come back again for a FULL rocking concert!! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment