Monday, May 24, 2010

Happy Working Song

Here's a song to start the week!



Well, well.
The bus I normally used to go to work with broke down this morning!
What a way to kick start a Monday morning!
But I still ended up reaching the office earlier than I used to. >___<

2 hours before lunch, my mum called and asked me to look for her during my lunch time, as she already cooked my favorite Rendang Chicken!

So, I walked to my mum's working place during lunch!
What a satisfying meal I had there!
Though it was just plain white rice with Rendang Chicken, but it was superb!
Home cooked food is always the best!
Not to mention that my mum is a GREAT cook too!
My mum actually also cut one orange for me...
*Sigh*
Momma's love..
Felt so pampered at that moment!
Thank you, MUMMY!

Just testing if my web-cam is working perfectly.. *wink wink*


Dang, do I looked tired or what?!

Before I end this post, I would like to wish my dearest ELDEST sister a very Happy Birthday!


I haven't seen her for more than 2 months!
Miss her man!
Hope she enjoyed her birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment