Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Got BOMBED! :D

A lil update on today.
I just went for window shopping with Kenix at Mid Valley.
Thought of utilizing my Topshop RM 25 voucher but I did not see anything worth buying!
So, we went to have our dinner at Popeye!


Ordered the Maxi Meal which include 01 piece of chicken (Original or Spicy, I picked the spicy one), 01 piece of chicken tender, 01 piece of fish fillet, mash potato & 01 soft drink. Buy two sets free 02 pieces of fried chicken wings!


The mash potato is the best! Even better than KFC's!



Spotted an old couple.
They are so sweet.
Despite their age they still have a date night.
A lovely sight!
I might get sued for posting this photo but I have to share this lovely couple here!


Man I am in love with this pair of sandals!
I don't know if I should get this pink or the blue 1 that I saw just now!
Any advice?


When I got home, I saw an envelope attention to me!
I was expecting this from my Mama (My senior from my ex company)!


It's her wedding invitation for me & my dad!


I am really looking forward to attend her wedding on next Saturday!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment