Saturday, May 22, 2010

Let The Rain Fall

As usual, on Saturdays & Sundays, I will NOT set my alarm!
I'll just sleep till I wake up!
So I woke up at about 11.30 a.m today and it was raining at that time..
Wanted to go out but I was just too lazy.
I ended up editing the HTML codes for my new blog layout the whole day.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY NEW BLOG LAYOUT?

Actually I've tried to change my layout a couple of times but I ended up giving up cuz I was not that patient!
But today, I was really patient.
I experimented with the codes (Copy, paste & preview lotsa times).
And voila!
I have to thank Jane for her advice she gave too!

I am really proud of myself cuz this will be the first time I "played" with those HTML codes.
To be honest I am really happy of the layout's outcome!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment