Monday, May 3, 2010

GuyLiner

What do you think of guyliner?
I personally think they are uber cool!
I think that guys with eyeliner looks hot!
Not every guy can try this look though.

Here are the top 5 of my personal favorite guys who make the guyliner worked!

#1. Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel
I am so in love with him!
He looks gorgeous.
His androgynous looks are really attractive!
He looks feminine and you might think he's gay!
He is totally straight! ^___^
I am happy to find out about that.

#2. Adam Lambert

Adam Lambert is hot.
When I first saw him auditioning for American Idol, I was totally hooked to him by both of voice and looks.
Totally broke my heart when I found out he's gay...
He looks great with his signature GUYLINER!

#3. Billie Joe Armstrong of Greenday
I think he's already like, 30?
But yet he still looks young!
And he's been using guyliner dunno since when!

#4. Jared Leto of 30 Seconds To Mars
Cameron Diaz's ex before Justin Timberlake.
His voice rocks and so do his GUYLINER!

#5. Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance
I really fancy his military band look in Welcome To The Black Parade video.
Not forgetting his GUYLINER too!

Well, I seriously think there's nothing wrong with guys wearing GUYLINER.
This is the 21st century already.
If girls can put on eyeliner, why not guys?
Just my point of view...
:)

Song of the day: Geisterfahrer by Tokio Hotel (Awesome German song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment