Friday, May 21, 2010

Zoom Into Me...

It's Friday!
Woohoo!
Me love it when it's Friday!
Been coughing my lungs out for this whole week!
The whole office could actually hear me coughing out loud!
Not that I can help it!
So, my admin asked me to visit the doctor again.
The doc prescribed me another batch of medicines (I was sick last week too and has been on medication).

*Here's my new batch of medicines.. >____< *

My dad actually came back from London this afternoon.
I managed to catch up with him at dinner and later sent him to take a cab!
He'll be flying off to Istanbul this midnight!
I won't be seeing him again for another 10 days!

I don't have any plans for tomorrow but I am looking forward to go out!
Anyone?

Song of the Day: Zoom Into Me by Tokio Hotel


No comments:

Post a Comment