Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby,Baby,Baby..Oh~~

I woke up yesterday feeling groggy.
When I was having my leftover O'Brien sandwiches for breakfast, my dad suddenly asked me to get ready to get my laptop.
I was dumbfounded.
I thought he was joking and I did not took him seriously.

10 minutes later, he asked me to get ready to go out again.
Obediently, I took a quick shower.
Then off we went to get my laptop!

And voila!
I got a laptop I can called my own now.
I can't thanked Jane enough for lending me her previous laptop.
Thank you so much Jane!
I owed you a bunch!

So, which model did I get you must've been asking.
Take a look at my baby.. Yes, I bought this very color!

Here are the specs:-
  • Intel® Core™ i5-430M Processor(2.26Ghz)
  • Genuine Windows® 7 Home Basic
  • 2GB (1 X 2 GB) DDR3 1333Mhz
  • 320GB Hard Drive
  • 6-cell Lithium Ion Battery
  • 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 5470
  • Dell™ Wireless 1501
  • 12.7" SATA Tray Load DVD+/-RW
This baby cost me RM 2,730....
But I am loving it!
The sales guy was really helpful too.
He added me on Facebook and even asked me via FB Chat if there's any problems with my baby.

Good Good Day!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment