Friday, April 30, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!

Oh yes!
I'll be rocking out at the Tokio Hotel's concert tomorrow!
Thanks to my buddy, Jane for getting me the ticket!
Arigatou Jane-chan! :)

I am still thinking what I should wear tomorrow.
I feel like wearing something darker to suit the band! LOL.
Still considering if I should thicken my eyeliner for the concert, or even apply any (Pretty worried the sweat is gonna ruin my eyeliner and causes the Panda-Eye-Look).
But I've just painted my nails into the shade of dark blue!
My left side was o---kay but my right side is pretty messy!

I guess I'll wear whatever I feel like wearing tomorrow!
I am opting for clothes which are comfortable and make me feel less hot!

OKAY!

I am ready!
I am set!
And waiting to go for the concert tomorrow!

Notes: Die hard fans of TH will be mad at me for this. I actually only know a few songs by them like World Behind My Wall (My ultimate favorite), Automatic, Ready Set Go, Season Monsoon (I am not even really sure about the title for this song, but it's a nice song!) & Stranger (Alice In The Wonderland soundtrack)! And, I don't really know the lyrics! Oh well! I'll just hum along then!Rock On! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment