Sunday, May 16, 2010

Down On You

Sorry for the lack of updates.
I thought with my new laptop, I will be blogging more often, but it's otherwise!
You know what stopped me from blogging for such a long time?
LAZINESS!
Not only that, but when I wanted to start blogging, my mind just went blank!
I just don't know what to write though there's so much to share!

So, last weekend had been great.
It will be even greater if I am not sick!
I went to hang out with my babes last Saturday!
Met them up for lunch at Sg Wang.
After lunch, accompanied Von for dress hunting & Jane for spectacles hunting.

Von went home empty handed as she was not focused to look for a dress but bottoms instead,LOL!
But Jane was really focused and in the end she got herself a pair of new spectacles! (Jane, the design of spectacles you chose looked great on you!Wear it with style! :D)

Then I followed Ame back to her place for "Slumber Party"!
And look at what had Ame did to my nails!


But I am really loving them!
Kawaii-ne!
Thank you, Ame!
(P/S: A few of the "fruits" came off after shower..And I just rubbed everything off!Wish they'll stick on my nails longer!)

So that's about it!
Hopefully I can blog more like this next time!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment