Monday, April 25, 2011

Taken for Granted

People will take you for granted when you are being too nice.
Sometimes being a bitch is better than being nice.
This is a form of protection from being taken for granted from people who doesn't appreciate you.

It happened to me so many times.
People stepped on my head cuz I am always soft hearted.
I am not saying that I am as nice as an angel.
I guessed I always say Yes to please others while in my heart I wanna say No.

But you know what?
Enough is enough..
It's time for me to be cruel.
I will say no when I meant no and yes when I meant yes.
If I keep being like how am I now, I will ended up getting fooled.
And people will think that I am an easy target.

I won't let people used me anymore.
It's time for me stick up for myself..

I take friendship very seriously.
Friends meant the whole world to me.
That's why I will try to do anything I could for friends.
I will stick up to my friends who got my back.

Those of you fakers who only take advantage of me, please stop what you are doing.
I am very fragile.
I got hurt easily and things like this will disappoint me, make me sad and upset.
I suggest you to leave me alone if you have in mind to take advantage of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment