Friday, April 29, 2011

Femme Fatale

Britney Spears' Toxic

And here I am trying to pull that look.. XD

Cam-whore at the ladies..

So, what's the special occasion that I dressed up to that extend??

The Grand Prize was really attractive, so I put more effort in dressing up as Britney!

Trying to look fierce.. XD

Here are the other contestants:-
Police Britney

Me Against The Music inspired look.

The Circus Look.. She was the grand prize winner..

One of Britney's tummy flashing look.

And here's the guy who put on my wig when I took it off! XD

Spotted by Hot too..




Anyways. I won a consolation prize.. :)


Imported Britney's T-Shirt

Sony Ericsson's Mobile Accessories..

Sony Ericsson's T-Shirt..

Celebrity Fitness & Luxasia's Vouchers..

Wow.. A month membership!! :D

And Radiance by Britney Spears..

At least I won something for my effort.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment