Sunday, April 3, 2011

I have created haters on Facebook!! XD

Like seriously.. I really created a bunch of haters... About five of them I think.. XD







What is thought a small gesture to demand for McFly to Malaysia, ends up like this..
Okay, maybe I was not entirely right after all..
But the truth is, my comment was purely innocent at the first place..

After all this commotion, the first commenter even added me as friend on Facebook??
Surprised, I accepted her request.
When I saw that she has a Twitter account, I checked it out.

Well, she actually made fun of me on her Twitter..
Seeing that, I removed her as my friend and tweeted her.
I also found out that all the people who commented on this post are actually friends..
They were seriously bashing me on Twitter..
Would wanna print screen and post it here, but they were too many and I am too lazy!! :P

Sigh.. Why so much hate on what others said?
Okay, you might not like it, but just ignore it la..
Me myself is a very fanatic person.
But whenever I saw people commented negative things on the person I like, I will be angry too, but I will just ignore..

I am not like the racist white girl from UCLA..
I didn't trash The Wanted..
Why jumped into the conclusion??
Get a life people..


No comments:

Post a Comment