Monday, April 11, 2011

2 Years Ago On This Date

Time passes so fast..
My memorable day passed 2 years ago on this very date in a blink of an eye..
2 years seems like a long time, but I hold on to the memories as if it happened just yesterday..

Met up with Zoe for the first time at the AAM gathering before David's showcase.

Awesome AAM'ers!

The showcase stage..

And ME!

Lining up for the Meet & Greet..
I still remember actually I was hyperventilating due to nervousness.
Damn I looked dorky 2 years ago..
Can't believe I met David looking like that.. >___<

Group photo with the boy wonder himself..

Everyone was gawking at him instead of looking at the camera..
LOL!

And of course I got a picture taken with him too..
Credits to Jane who edited this picture 2 years ago.. ^^

Since I am blogging about the showcase, might as well I blog about what I actually did when he arrived at the airport a few days before his showcase!

Met up with the AAM'ers.
Though it was my 1st time meeting them, it felt as though I have known there for a long time..

A group picture at the airport with the awesome banner!
We were basically running around the airport when David took a detour on his exit.
Crazy things we did for David.. :)

All looking tired after the whole running-around-the-airport-to-find-David incident..

I miss every single second of those moments..
David, please come back to KL soon.
We, AAM'ers are waiting.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment