Sunday, April 17, 2011

Driving Lesson Part II

Learning to drive is horrifying.
Especially when you get an impatient instructor.
Yesterday's lesson sucked as I can't communicate with my instructor well.
Thinking that it was my first time driving and had no idea how to drive at all, I gave my instructor another chance.

But it turned out that today's lesson is even worse than yesterday's!!
I tried to do the best I could but the problem is, I can't even control my steering well.
And my instructor was expecting me to know how to control the steering??

Can you imagine?
While I was driving, he can even shut his eyes??
It's as if, he was so tired or he thinks that I am too dumb to drive to the extent that he no-eye-see me drive.

When I almost hit a tree, he asked me where was I looking when I drive.
Then I told him that I was looking at the front.
His replied? "If you are looking at the front, you won't almost hit the tree."
Like hello?? I am still learning and I can't control my steering well???

I got furious and fought him back.
I told him directly that it's like my second time driving and I don't know how to control the steering!

I guess he got threaten when I said that.
So, he asked me to stop the car and relax for a while.
Later he asked me to drive forward then reverse and remain his silence.
I did that repeatedly without knowing what's the purpose of doing that.

So, the lesson ended.
I have asked advise my mum and friends if I should change this problematic instructor and they asked me to do so.
Hence, I called up the driving school to ask them to get me another instructor.

Guess what? Before I could complain about him, he actually asked the driving school to get me another instructor instead!
Well, I just hope my future instructor will teach me well.
If the same thing happens again, I guess I AM the one who is causing all the difficulties in the lesson!

P/S: Wish me luck.. I need them.. Cuz I think I am going to fail my driving test!! T__T

No comments:

Post a Comment