Saturday, April 24, 2010

KICKASS vs The Losers









VS










Went to watch these two movies for the passed two days.
My pick between them is definitely, KICKASS
(The movie really does kick ass!Awesome!)!
If you are going to pick between these two for a movie, I'll advice you to watch KICKASS!
Though this movie is about superheroes, but they do not own any super powers
(One of them is actually a nerd in school).
It's like superheroes in the reality.
The actions were awesome too!
I really admired Hit Girl.
She's so freaking COOL!
The way she executed the action scenes were brilliant!
And the jokes in this movie were hilarious!
The whole cinema actually roared with boisterous laughter because of the funny scenes!
All in all, though KICKASS is really good, but I have to admit, it really gives bad influence to the kids.
Because, the girl (about 11-12 years old only!) in the movie used vulgar words too.
And she used guns to shoot people, murder people with knifes...
Really..
The violence is there.
I'll not be happy if I have children and they watch this!

As for The Losers?
This movie really losing all out!
I practically yawn throughout the movie.
Except for the scenes with Chris Evans (He's the main reason why I wanna watch this movie).
Unfortunately, Chris is not the main actor.
This movie is really a disappointment.
The story line sucks too.
It was so plain.
I don't enjoy this movie as much as I enjoyed KICKASS!



----Peace Out ----

No comments:

Post a Comment