Monday, April 5, 2010

Great Weekends!

I stayed home and never got out of the house last weekend!
And you must think it's boring but it's not!!
I actually enjoyed staying at home just resting, relaxing and of course, MOVIE MARATHON!
I watched a few movies I've watched before, Just My Luck (With sexy Chris Pine and one of my favourite band, McFly), Bolt, Percy Jackson..etc...
Even have time to sleep like nobody's business..
That was on Saturday..

On Sunday, I continued on my movie marathon, The Lovely Bones & Percy Jackson (Again!Cuz my dad fall asleep when he watched the night before and have to watch the whole movie again!)...
Anyways, The Lovely Bones was a GREAT movie..
I can say it's a BEAUTIFUL movie.
After you've watched it you feel like you'll appreciatte life even more.
Even my dad who don't really like this sort of movie say it's nice!
Go watch this movie people!

Later on my granny came back and asked me to pop in this Chinese TVB drama.
I was like, urghhh.
So I started watching it and got addicted to it!
I watched it from about 4p.m ish till 11.30p.m...
I spent the whole day in front of the idiot box!
WHOLE DAY!

So that was about it..
The great weekends that I enjoyed...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment