Friday, April 2, 2010

Clashing With The Titans!!

Good Morning!!!
Went to watch Clash of the Titans with my ex-colleagues last night.
It was great to get to catch up with them..

So, the verdict of the movie: Good.
It was good but not great.
But I like it! :)
The reasons will be:-
  1. Sam Worthington is hot as Perseus..
  2. The rest of the mortals are hot too!
  3. You can see hunks in SHORT pleated Greek Skirt.. Total hotness!! Especially when they were in action and revealed their muscular thighs.. Hubba hubba.. LOL!!! XD
  4. It was rather interesting to know about the Greek mythology. Now I know Zeus, Poseidon and Hades..Not that I don't know them from Percy Jackson. But I think this movie is based on more to the myths originality?
  5. The Medusa in this movie is pretty creepy.. Creepier than the one from Percy Jackson.

Conclusion is, I enjoyed the movie..

But I just found that the EPIC moment of the movie was too short..

That thing was killed too fast..

That big thing...

No spoilers..

Just hints!

Go watch the movie!

My upcoming movie to watch is Ip Man 2! Watcha!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment