Friday, January 7, 2011

No More Being TOO Nice

If I don't blog about this, I am not Dora Yeow.
So, when David Archuleta's The Other Side of Down album was out, AAM organized the album pre-order.
Knowing that I am a huge fan of David, I updated my status on Facebook stating that I pre-ordered the album from AAM.
That status sparked an interest from this boy that I met before during DA's showcase last 2 years, M.
M stayed in KL but he was working part time at Penang.
He is also a huge fan of DA and wanted to pre-order the album too.

Since he was busy working and do not have time to pre-order the album, he text and asked me to help him out.

Okay. I was being too naive and nice and decided to help him out.
I ordered one more album for him and even paid for it first.

When I got the album,I contacted him, asking when I can pass the album to him.
And he said he is still in Penang and when he come back to KL, he will let me know.

Days passed and he never did let me know when he is free.
After two weeks, I contacted him again.
He then told me that he was busy enrolling for college and will plan a meet up with me soon to get the album.

And so I waited. He never contacted me again.
So, I left a message on his Facebook wall.

Another excuse..
He seems to be busy, but whenever I am on Facebook, his status will be on my newsfeed stating that he will go here & there.
But I was patient enough to just wait.

Until I saw his status stating that he'll be working at KLCC posted last night.

Forgot? You were desperate to pre-order the album and you forgot??
After my last comment, he wrote on my wall asking who I am going to find him with.
Then I told him I will drop by and pass the album before my Japanese class in the morning.
Guess what?
He said he might not have to time to come out look for me cuz he is working.. :S

Seeing that post, I was furious and deleted it before I could think of print screen it.
He was still online, I buzzed him on Facebook.
I asked him if he still wants the album so that I can know what to do with it.
And he just went offline without replying!!
I had enough of his shits and I replied as below:-

Now he said he "really" want the album and wanted to meet up to get it.
I was lazy to hear his shits again and said I have given it away!

And he told his mum about this incident?
Well, he deleted what I replied after this comment.
But I said this to him..
"You are most welcome"..You mummy boy just go tell your mum.Blame yourself for your ignorance.I did my best to help you ok.I even paid for you first.But each time you are giving excuses to meet up to get the cd.I didn't do anything wrong.Besides, I own that cd anyways cuz I paid for it..So,go and whine about it..
He still thinks that he is right??
I replied as below to him (Oh yes, he deleted the comment again before I can print screen).
Look.If someone did what you did,I think you will be angry too.I did all I can to help.If you really want the cd,you won't "forget" about it..You NEVER make any effort..If I didn't ask you to meet up to get the cd you will just act like nothing had happened.Ask yourself,how many times have I reminded you about the cd?And how many times you say you can't meet up?If I don't ask, you WON'T ask..Think about it..Who's fault is this..And yes I AM blaming you,openly..
He then insincerely apologized!

I had enough.
I unfriend him on Facebook!
It's really a shame that David has this kinda fan.

What happened to the album you asked?
I donated it for AAM TOSOD Gifting.
And I feel more satisfied and happy.

I rather lose RM 50.00 so that the album can land onto some better hands than M!
Just take it as I used this money to buy a lesson, a lesson of never be too nice to help out people you are not close with, especially when the help involves with money!

No comments:

Post a Comment