Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 6: Tokyo Disneyland

DAY 06

Not much pictures were taken that day..
I was sick!!
BOO!!
I felt so weak and COLD!!
And the wind was blowing like mad!!

Was boarding the steam train at Westernland..

Look at my sick-ish face.. :(

Mickey Mouse Shaped Pizza..
The taste was normal.
I picked out most of the corns to feed the birds around!!

The magical Cinderella's Castle..

It's like a dream to see this castle.
I've always wanted to see it since I was a little girl..

Though I was sick, I did walked around and went on a few rides.
How often can I come here right?

Christmas Tree lit up..

Entrance to Tokyo Disneyland..


Overall, I think Disneyland was kinda boring..
I preferred USJ.
Hmmm.. Maybe I am too old for this theme park?
I did think one of the ride was stupid..
The It's A Small World boat ride..
I do think it's the most annoying ride EVER!!
The whole entire ride (about 10 minutes), you can hear the It's A Small World song repeated over and over again, and all you can see are those dolls dancing.. =__=

Oh well.. I did had fun..
If I have a chance to go to Japan again, this time for vacation, I would wanna go to Disneysea instead. :)

Oh man.. I miss being at Japan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment