Sunday, January 16, 2011

Last Saturday Morning...

Woke up super early to get to my ex-colleague, Amanda's house.
It was her wedding and I was appointed as one of her "ji mui" (bridesmaids).

The Circle of Ji Mui's..

So, we were all set to trashed the "Heng Dai" (best men) team!!
This was part of what awaited them..

Some yoga positions..

A bucket of ice water with something in it..

And... Me... Just kidding.. I mean the balloons! XD

Here comes the bridegroom and heng dai's..

The happy man!!

He had to overcome us to get in to see Amanda.. That's the trick!! :D

Gates were opened.. And it's time to pick their numbers!!

For their yoga positions!! :D

All of them were very co-operative to passed the 1st round!!
Here came the 2nd round..

Only 2 representatives needed..

They need to dipped their bare feet into the icy cold bucket of water which contains mahjong tiles.
The rules was to pressed between their toes the mahjong tiles out from the bucket to form the "13 yu" (The best tiles arrangement in mahjong? I am not sure myself!!I don't know how to play mahjong).

HAHAHAHHA... Look at their concentration!! XD

"13 Yu"

Okay.. The boys did it again!!
Now, the balloons..

Noticed that they were both holding balloons on their laps?

So the remaining heng dai's need to jump on them back and forth to burst the balloons!!!
It was hilarious to watch!! XD

Due to time constriction, we had to skipped a few of their obstacles.
So, it's time for the groom to get into the house.
But, he must first recite a vow!!

It was all in Chinese so I don't quite understand!!

The grill door was opened for their entrance..
Now, the groom had to read another vow and to actually signed it!!



Finally!! They were both reunited!! Woohoo!!

Carried on with the praying ceremony..

Then, the tea ceremony..

Some group photos..

The Ji Mui's

I had no idea why me & Pino left our mouths hanging opened!!

And here we looked like we gonna burst out laughing!!

Hmm.. Much better!!

Off to Berjaya Hotel to meet the guy's side parents!!


Looked like super star surrounded by paparazzi!! XD

I didn't stayed on for the guy's side cuz I was off to Nihongo's class!!

After the class, went to cam-whore around Fahrenheit 88 with Jane & Ame!



To be continued, Amanda's Wedding Dinner.. :D

P/S: I steal all the photos from Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment