Sunday, August 1, 2010

MTV WORLD STAGE 2010

Just a lil update...

I was lucky enough to win extra tickets for my babes!
We rocked out together at this year's anticipated MTV World Stage, all SIX of us..
Such a rare opportunity for us all to watch a concert together!

Though it was raining on and off during the show, the long wait between the acts and the exhaustion of standing most of the time at the event, I really enjoyed it!
I actually had a BLAST!

Love the performances by Bunkface & Katy Perry.
Wonder Girls didn't impressed me that much, just saying~~ XP
But most importantly, the most EPIC performance was by Tokio Hotel!

Anyways, I do not have any pictures from the concert.
My phone battery died on me, so I couldn't snap a few pictures.
Even if my phone was fully charged, the pictures taken will be low quality images as I was not that near to the stage..
Maybe I will be posting up a few photos when I get them from Jane in my next post..

I am too tired to blog more... HAHA..
Slept at about 4 in the morning last night..
All I can say is, last night was really memorable..
One of the moments that I will never forget..
Till then, toodles! :)

P/S: TOKIO HOTEL FTW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment