Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Love

Since the day I saw you, after more than 5 years of losing contact, I felt something that I have never felt for a long time..
My heart skipped a beat when I am thinking of you & I keep reminiscing about our past.

How we met..
How we got to know each other..
How we always talked on the phone till wee hours..
How we held our hands for the first time..
You giving me something you drew which is amazing..

The memories kept flooding my mind since I saw you..
And the feeling is really.. sweet.
And I do feel regret too.
For ignoring you..
That's the reason why our relationship ended..
I was young & naive back then..

But when I saw you that day, I felt that I made a mistake..
I wanna fix my mistake..
I did what I think I should.
I ripped off my ego to get back in touch with you..
It seems like you don't really wanna talk to me..
I guess there won't be a second chance..
I just blew it..

I will not give in..
I've already made my move..
I won't kept pestering you to talk to me..
You should talk to me now..

At the time being, I will be waiting for you..
I will wait till the day I felt that the wait should be over..

No comments:

Post a Comment