Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In Your Shadow I Can Shine

Woh!
Time passes so quickly that I have actually forgotten how long I've abandon my dead blog!
So what's new since I was away?

Nothing much but here are some of the updates.

Firstly, I went to my first ever Japanese class 3 weeks ago.
Enrolled for the part time course with Ame, Jane & Von , 2 hours once a week, every Saturday.
I've always looked forward for the Japanese Class cause I can see my babes and it made me reminisce about the good old days we spent together at high school!

Secondly, I chopped off my super long & heavy hair two weeks ago!
I was really afraid to do so and thanks to the support from my fellow friends, I finally braced myself and CHOPPED THEM OFF!
Guess what?
I'm glad and I feel like a brand new person with the new hairstyle now...
Really happy with the outcome!
Not to mention there are less hassles with my hair now! ^__^

Thirdly, I will be moving to another house soon.
It's kinda sad as I grew up and spent my entire childhood at this very house I am staying now.
Oh well.
At least I can start being tidy as my current room is always in such a mess! If you watch this Japanese drama titled Nodame Cantabile, my current room is almost like Nodame's room, watch the drama and you will know what I mean!
Solemnly promise to keep my future room neat and tidy! :)

Last but not least, I've been using Digi Broadband for the past 4 months and there was no problem at all!
But problem came looking for me, as always.
I've been connected to the internet with a CRAPPY connection.
I'll keep disconnecting when I got connected.
When I try to reconnect, I have to redial for don't know how many thousand times.
When I got reconnected for like 30 seconds, I got disconnected AGAIN!
And the cycle start all over again.
It has been like this for ONE WHOLE WEEK!
I've called to complain several times.
Got advised by the network people but WITH NO FREAKING SOLUTION!
FML!
And at last they told me that my area is having some connection problems (Apparently the server center for my connection has been vandalized? And they are gradually repairing the damage? I don't know to believe them or not, but what else can I say?) ..
Sigh..
I don't how long this will last but I really hope it will END SOON!
It's really frustrating to have to connect to the internet by this type of stupid connection!

Would love to post at least some pictures to make this post less boring, but as I said, my connection is stupid nowadays.
By the time I uploaded the pictures, I 'll be old! >__<

No comments:

Post a Comment