Monday, December 28, 2009

TRIPLE CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION

24th December 2009

I was on leave and I did my laundry in the morning.
During the evening, I went to my colleague’s house for BBQ Party.

After feeding our empty stomach, we exchanged our gifts.

I was a little disappointed as I barely know the person who got my present (My colleague’s friend).
Oh well..I love the present that I got though!

25th December 2009

This is the most anticipating celebration!
Met up with Von & Jane at Jane’s place and proceed to Ame’s.
After we picked Ame up we went to Carrefour to get some junk food.
Also stopped by at Domino’s to pick up the pizzas.
After a little of food shopping, we went to Ame’s apartment.

Jane's home made brownies!

It was good, if it's not that hard.

But it turned out to taste better the next day!

All the presents for gifts exchange!

Cam-Whore
I got Jane's! It's an Ice Cream Necklace!LOVE IT!
Von also did share with us her MEMORABLE stuff.
And they were really MEMORABLE.
Especially the love letter.
We ate, talked, played cards, ate some more and then...
.....Nusha called!!!!

She called to wish us Merry Christmas!!!

How sweet!

We chatted with her for about 45 mins!!!!
Missed her so much!!!

The mess we've made after eating!!

2008 Christmas Celebration with the Girls!

2009 Christmas Celebration with the Girls (missing in the picture are Nusha, at UK and Pei Ling)

26th December 2009

Off to Port Dickson today.
This is like a yearly thing.
Jane invited me to join her again!
Thank you Jane!
After checked in, we rest in the room (I was playing Jane’s Nintendo as Cooking Mama was addictive, and Jane was watching Alvin and The Chipmunks on Star Movies).
When we decide to have a dip on the pool, it started drizzling.
It wasn’t that bad at 1st.
We still managed to have a short walk at the beach.
When it got heavier, we went back to our room and prayed that the rain will stop.
It ended up with raining cats and dogs!
We had no choice but to just chill in the room till dinner.
Fast forward till after dinner, we join the rest of what I call the young adults (20s-25s).
Hang out with them till about 4.30a.m and trust me, for the whole duration, they were sharing spooky stories (It all started when someone mentioned about Paranormal Activity movie and the stories goes on! And I keep drinking to make myself a little drunk but ended up I just got dizzy!)
All of the stories still haunt me now!
I wonder how long it will take for me to get over the stories!! *shudder*

27th December 2009

Rise and shine in the morning (I practically didn’t have a good night sleep due to the overload ghost stories)
Had our breakfast and we quickly changed to our swim suits after that and had a quick dip int the pool (This is a must do thing at PD!)

28th December 2009

Here I am at work.
Procrastinating and reminiscing the good times I had on Christmas weekend…
And blogging….

No comments:

Post a Comment