Monday, December 14, 2009

Shanghai's Sneak Peak & Jane's 21st!

Well, I’ve not been updating my blog for quite some time.
I wanted to blog about my Shanghai tour but due to some technical problem (I can’t transfer the pictures from my colleague’s camera because I don’t have the USB cabel)
However, I am lucky enough to receive a few photos taken by my customer’s camera!
Really can’t thank him enough!
Thank you, Mr. Lee! :)
So, here’s a lil sneak peak of my Shanghai tour.

* Group photo with a few of my customers at Suzhou's Tiger Hill *


At Shanghai's Madam Tussauds.

* Kylie Minogue *

* Audrey Hepburn *

* Michael Jackson *

Stay tune for more! :)
_____________________________________________________________________________
Anyway, I’ll blog about Jane’s birthday outing 1st since I have all the sources (Thanks to Ame & Jane’s efficiency of sending the pictures to me via e-mail. Thanks, Girls! :) )
We went to Soho KL at Mont Kiara (I am so outdated that I have not heard of this place before!)

Had our lunch at a Korean Restaurant (Once again I forgot the name of the restaurant! =.= )

* Poor Jane..Her sandal strap snapped *

* While waiting for our food, we tool this picture of our FRIENDSHIP rings *

* Variety of Kim Chi *

* Barbequed Slice Beef *

* Digging in *

* My ultimate favourite Korean food, Dol Sot Bibimbap *

* Korean Rice Dessert *

* Slurrrpppppppp *

* Jane opening her present *

* A vase??? *


* Ahhh...There's more in the box.. *

* HAPPY! *




Love you girls!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment