Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Blog Is Still Alive!!!

Yep! It’s true! I am still going to blog (Jane, I am BLOGGING! lol..).
Been caught up with work lately!
Check out more photos of my Shanghai trip HERE!
So, what’s my recent update?
I just came back from my Kuching trip on the 20th.
I had a great time there!
The customers were really nice too.
Actually, this is the 2nd time I was assigned to lead this group.
The first time was some time last year on October to Langkawi.
Some of them still recognize me!
How sweet of them… :)
Let the journey begins!

Day 01
Checked in to Damai Beach Resort which is located at the foot of the Mt. Santubong, 45 minutes away from Kuching City.

The hotel lobby

On the way to my room

My room 604. After I checked out from this room on the departure day, my tour guide told me that Room 607 & Room 608 are always kept vacant for some reasons...Spooky...It's just a few rooms away from mine!

Cam-whoring!

Sumpit session

Damai Beach with a glimpse of Mt Santubong.

Waterfront

Day 02

Walked to the Sarawak Cultural Village (Just 10 minutes from the hotel).

Cool stunts at the show

Melanau Tall House

In the Tall House. I was out of breath when I reached the top!

Orang Ulu House

Bidayuh Hut. It was build mostly by rotans.

My customers were resting in the hut.

Some sort of rotan bridge

Day 03

Bye Bye Kuching!

Looking forward for my next tour assignment (I wonder when)…
And, oh ya!
CHRISTMAS IS HERE!!!!
I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment