Monday, October 8, 2012

Reminiscent

When I missed my friends, I will start browsing the pictures I got tagged on Facebook.
Looking back at some old pictures really brought back good memories and I started to reminisce them.
In my heart, I thank God for letting me have some people that I can call them as friends.

These are some of the photos that will make me smile whenever I looked at them. 


 One of my best spent Christmas! :)


 My 22nd Birthday celebration with the girls!


Road trip to Klang with my college mates on Chap Goh Meh!


My sister's wedding!


With my Mayflower colleagues celebrating Forward's birthday.


MTV World Stage 2010 with the girls! One of the best concert ever!


 My 21st birthday celebration with my college mates!


Our first Genting trip together in 2009. We had so much fun!


This was the picture of me and the girls taken way back at year 2008. They are my best friends for life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment