Monday, October 1, 2012

Geneva, Switzerland

Geneva... This place captivated my heart just when I got down from the aircraft.
It is really beautiful with view of mountains..
It's a shame that it was only a short stay.
But, lucky me, despite the short stay, I was able to visit the town!


Checked in to Starling Hotel. Amazing hotel! 
Free wifi in the room provided! :D


Part of the lobby.


Cam-whored while waiting for my crew mates.


Cool meadow at the back of the hotel!



At the bus stop to town!



In the bus to town!



And here we are at town!! Amazing view huh?!


I'll be a fool not to snap pictures!!! 










We walked continuously while admiring the well maintained buildings.


The bus track.


The sun was shining glaringly!!


With Maria.


Up up here we go to check out the old city.


Audrey Hepburn..


It's actually a salon. I have no idea why they put a sad smiley. Hehe.


Cool door!




Beer is cheaper than water. But still, the living cost here is expensive.


Great pasta, I spent CHF 40 for this dinner!
That's approximately RM 120!!


LOL at the kid photobombing this picture!


Chu chu train!



Felt like a kid again while indulging cotton candy!

Oh, how I missed Geneva!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment