Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Finally..

Was tempted to dye my hair for quite some time and been considering for a loooooong time..
Well, I haven't did anything to my hair before..
No coloring, no straightening, no perming, no nothing..
I call my hair "Virgin Hair".
A bit sayang la wanna dye..
But sometimes, people must need some changes right?
Even Jane also dyed her hair!!
Peer pressure ma..
I also must dye!! XD

Finally, I made an appointment with my hair stylist, Nicholas at Toyako Salon, Fahrenheit 88..
Do look for him if you need a hair cut.. He is GREAT!
Hair wash + cut + blow by him (stylist) at RM 69.00. All products used were by Redken..

Nicholas cut my hair way back in early January and I think he did a great job.
So, as I was flipping through the Cleo magazine (February issue) earlier February, I saw Toyako being featured in it!!
Not only that, there was a cut out coupon for me to redeem 30% discount on hair coloring!!
Hair Coloring at RM 138.00 for short hair like mine (RM 96.60 after discount)..
There's this girl who actually recommended me to take the treatment at additional RM 170.00!!
I am poor, so, I dye my hair without treatment!! T__T

After my hair was trimmed by Nicholas, it's time for the chemicals on my hair..

This lady assist him to put the chemicals on my hair..

Looked ugly right??

The end results!! Nicholas is a genius!!
I showed him what I color I felt like dyeing and he was quite precise..

Ame was so nice & patient, was beside me during the whole process.. Not forgetting to thank her for the pictures too.. THANK YOU AME!! :D

P/S: Thank God my hair still feels the same when I touch them.. I heard so many myths about dyeing hair will caused the hair to be less smooth!! And I dyed my hair without treatment!! Phew~~

No comments:

Post a Comment