Thursday, March 3, 2011

Beastly


Why the heck is Vanessa Hudgens cast into this movie with Alex Pettyfer?
Why?
WHY?
SHE SERIOUSLY SABOTAGED THE WHOLE MOVIE!!!

I have to admit she looked amazingly stunning in this movie, but she definitely can't act!
It seems to me that she was just reading her script, not acting..
The best part was, she got to snogged Alex twice!! T__T

Looking so smart hot in black..

b(^O^)d

But throughout the movie, he looked like this.. T__T
I need to watch I Am Number Four already!!

She looked so familiar when I saw her..
I thought this girl looked like one of the Olsen twins, but shrugged it of because she might be someone else.
In the end, when I googled, it was really one of them, she's Mary Kate..
Kudos to her acting and of course her make up..

Supposedly to be a romantic scene, but I just don't feel it because of Vanessa.. :S

To me, the movie wasn't great.. It was just o-----kay..
So, here's the trailer of the movie and you be the judge whether to watch it in the cinema..



I still wanna watch I Am Number Four.. At least Vanessa Hudgens is not in it.. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment