Thursday, September 7, 2017

Do people still read blogs?

My last post was 4 freaking years ago. Haha!
That was quite a long time.
Out of a sudden I feel like visiting my blog, feeling nostalgic.
Do people still read blogs?
Well in this 4 years, so many other social medias have surfaced.
I used to love blogging though I know no one will read it.
But it's okay. It's somehow therapeutic to channel your inner thoughts.
This is like my journal, sort of.
I'm not good at journals, I guess I'm too lazy to write.
I hated writing essays way back at high school, so, yeah.
At times, I have so much to share but I don't know which to share and I ended up not blogging anymore.

So, 4 years in a nutshell:-

1) Early 2014: Quit my cabin crew job from Kuwait Airways and moved back to KL. This decision was partly made because I thought I was in love with this guy. Things didn't ended the way I wish. But hey, people learn, no? Anyhow, I was depressed in Kuwait, things happened for a reason.

2) April 2014: Thankfully I managed to get into my current airline. I am so much happier now.

3) February 2015: I met another guy, clicked and I had a crush on him. Nothing happened cuz he had a girlfriend then.

4) June 2016: That guy went back to his hometown but we ended up going to our mutual friend's wedding together. I thought I was in love. I guess I was really head over heels for him.

5) September 2016: Shit happened. Once again I suffered from depression due to heartbreak. Just when I thought my previous heartbreak was the worst, it ended up that this one tops it all! Lol. Looking back now, I think I was silly. Love made me stupid sometimes.

6) August 2017: All is well. I'm happy, one thing I've learnt for sure, you don't need anyone in your life to be happy. Happiness should come within you. Self love is a priority.

There are ups and downs for sure. But I have to say there are more ups than downs when I'm back to KL. Depression was overcomed more quickly when I have my close friends and family around me.

I guess that's all for today. We shall see when I will decide to blog again.

TEEHEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment